I just gave $50 I can't really afford to the Democratic National Committee. The reason for this is the people on the other side. The Republican Party is no longer a party of fiscal tightwads. Instead we have people who mistake Christianity for Objectivism. We have Theocrats and racists. We have out and out lunatics claiming to be an alternative to president who's mired in the mistakes of the previous administration. Think I'm joking? Tune into what some of them are saying:
- Sharon Angle called for armed insurrection in a TV interview yesterday. She also talked about 'taking out' Harry Reid
- Angle has also said that the unemployed are spoild
- Rand Paul has said that the government has no business enforcing Civil Rights laws on businesses.
- Angle said that the Constitution does not create separation between church and state(goes against almost 200 years of legal interpretation).
- Representative Joe Barton has warned against adopting wind energy because we may run out of wind. Not with this guy in office.
- Joe Barton is the same guy who apologize to BP for the government demanding the company clean up its mess.
- State Republican Parties are trying to make homosexual acts illegal. Why are they for smaller government except in out bedrooms?